Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oxford Academy Students



My students in Oxford Academy. These are my group class students. We had fun activities like drawing, picture taking, cooking and eating. We also have lots of Role Playing activities. Even though they studied for 10 days only, my teaching experience with them is unforgettable.




Julia is such an active girl, she likes to sing and dance... She is also very talkative. I formally know her on their last day in the Academy... Time is so fast yet I was happy to know Julia Girl!!



Little Daisy is one of the cutest girl I've ever met! She likes many things like dancing, singing and most especially acting. She is really very inquisitive and talkative as well. Another thing I'll never forget is all about food because she always asks for snacks  every time we have a class.  She would always say " Teacher, where is my snack??? hahaha




This is a collage of the  pictures of little Daisy in  her photo shoots!! hahaha 
She acts like a real model this time. She even suggested for some poses!! 



At first, I thought D. H.  is sensitive and strict but in reality he is very caring and considerate.  He tries to understand my discrepancies. What I like about him is that He  respects me.


No comments:

Post a Comment